- Graduate of the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine (Class of
- Washington State Veterinary Medical License in good standing
- 11 years of experience in small animal general practice, 1.5 years of emergency medicine experience.
- Over 130 hours of continuing education in abdominal ultrasound image acquisition and interpretation.
- Completed the rigorous Sound Eklin Academy of Veterinary Imaging Program in 2018 (Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Program - Soft Tissue)
- 12 years of abdominal scanning experience
Dr. Brazle is originally from the Midwest and attended Harding University in Searcy, AR and the University of Missouri’s College of Veterinary Medicine. A Washington resident since 2008, she spent a year in Arlington, Texas advancing her training in ultrasound, emergency medicine and critical care. Her professional interests include soft tissue surgery, emergency medicine, pain management and ultrasound imaging. She is passionate about makes diagnostic ultrasound available to everyone in our community.
An avid lover of the NW outdoors she enjoys snowboarding, rock climbing, hiking and camping. When not at work she loves reading any good book, spending quality time with family and friends and traveling the world!